Saturday, November 19, 2011

Getting Ready for the Holidays!

There are so many things I could do with this picture in photoshop if I had time, but it's pretty funny just as it is.  Lily loves rolling around in the papasan chair!
Hi Friends and Prayer Warriors,

It's been a busy two weeks gearing up for the Holiday season.  Thanks you so much for praying for us.  We had a wonderful visit with Pastor Ed and his traveling companion Mike a few weeks ago.  It was good to be encouraged and to discuss areas for potential partnerships in the future.



The next step for launching a BTCP is my meeting with William Lunsford, which was cancelled due to an unforeseen event, and we're working to try and reschedule that soon.  We appreciate your continued prayers on that front.

We've partnered with Second Harvest to participate in Project Thanksgiving, and next week we'll be providing Thanksgiving meals for at least 30 families in our community.  Please be praying the Lord is glorified and people see his love through this project.  

Many of these folks are used to asking for help.  We're thankful to be able to be a blessing to them in their time of need.

People lined up for boxes of food.


We're also making preparations for the Christmas Store event at FBC Greeneville, and excited about what the Lord is doing there.  If you'd like more information about how you can participate, please reply to this email and I'll talk you through how you can practically help.

In our home life, there are some things going on in my extended family that are quite challenging.  If I can, I'll try to share some more details in a future post, but for the moment, would you please keep my family in your prayers.  I know they'd appreciate it.

Love, the Shraders

Meredith's mom's cousin Ann came all the way from California for a visit!

Outside playing with a flower pot. As long as she's outside, she's pretty much a happy kid :)

Lily put on both of daddy's hats...at the same time.



Lily's in a stage where she loves to climb, and she love to climb in the papasan and roll around!
Cheese!


You want me to do a trick?
How about I karate chop the cushion?

No comments:

Post a Comment